Making Art with GANS : Final Steps

BING SCRAPER TO CREATE DATASET

python -V    to check the Python version, currently I'm on 3.9.7

ANACONDA CHEAT SHEET

Steps

  1. Installing Anaconda https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zgki1oeRkg&t=205s
  2. Bing Scraper https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6FV5DKeVts
  3. https://github.com/ostrolucky/Bulk-Bing-Image-downloader
 Data set library only 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e32ECuRZOYw&list=PLWuCzxqIpJs9v81cWpRC7nm94eTMtohHq&index=4

./bbid.py -s "hello world"
"hello world" should be the name of images I'm looking for

CROPPING IMAGES

Go to terminal and open data set tools
command:

cd dataset-tools/


I had to look up where my dataset-tools folder was because I had several ones

command: 

open / .

Once I knew which dataset-tools folder I'm using I want to make sure 

Second comand:


python dataset-tools.py --input_folder path/to/input/ --output_folder path/to/output/



https://github.com/dvschultz/dataset-tools


ERROR

Last login: Sat Apr 16 10:51:34 on ttys000

(base) lolo@Lolos-MBP ~ % cd dataset-tools/

(base) lolo@Lolos-MBP dataset-tools % python dataset-tools.py --input_folder /Users/(((((((((base) lolo@Lolos-MBP dataset-tools % python dataset-tools.py --input_folder /Users/lolo/dataset-tools/300imag --output ./output/crop-resize-512/ 

Traceback (most recent call last):

  File "/Users/lolo/dataset-tools/dataset-tools.py", line 5, in <module>

    import imutils

ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'imutils'

(base) lolo@Lolos-MBP dataset-tools % 




https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgSfKfBMAaY&list=PLWuCzxqIpJs9v81cWpRC7nm94eTMtohHq&index=5

Using Pix2Pix
I ran 

Popular posts from this blog

Socially Engaged Art and Digital Practice week 9 - Project 2

Socially Engaged Art and Digital Practice : week 5 Materials Presentation

Socially Engaged Art and Digital Practice : week 3