Light & Interactivity: Week 8 Observation Assignment

 Observation Assignment: Exterior, natural shaded area.. 


June 10, 2021 - 7:35pm
**I did't see any particular lighting moment that was beautiful to document so I am adding a photo I took last summer.

Light is coming from the West. The sky is clear proving a nice bright blue hue which also enhances the color of the shaded areas. The green hues of the grass are lively in both the shaded area and under the sun. It is fairly warm and the trees are providing a nice shaded area. As the sun goes West for Sunset the length of the shade seems to become longer. The branches of the tress are determining the pattern created by the shade, in between branches some additional rays of light hit the wild flowers  on the lower en of the photograph.


Popular posts from this blog

Socially Engaged Art and Digital Practice week 9 - Project 2

Socially Engaged Art and Digital Practice : week 5 Materials Presentation

Socially Engaged Art and Digital Practice : week 3